The Reef Tank banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya TRT....My name is David, and I am a Newbie with a Tank question.
I am looking at an AquaPod 24 Gallon w/70W HQI. Has anyone had experience with the AquaPod or can anyone recommend another option for a tank to go in a small space.
THANKS!!
David D.

·
Premium Member
14,398 Posts
Welcome to TRT David!!! I dont have one of those but there are a few folks around with them and I think they are happy with them. You may want to go check in on the Nano forum here at TRT, may get some good response there but Im sure youll get plenty in this forum also!

Robert

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Welcome to TRT!

The Aqua Pods are very nice, I set one up in my wifes office, the 24 with PC's. I have not gotten one in with the HQI MH. It will sit on the top of the tank without the lid. looks good from what I have seen, My wife loves her's. They are made very well. we have sold many over the last few months.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Vinnie...Has the Aquapod had any temperture issues. Also I understand the filtration with the sponge is an issue. Any comments?

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
I have not had any issue as of yet with the sponge. We set them up and then after the cycle clean the sponge. Will have to see. as far as heat I can say we have not had issue with any of the pc's that are in a temp controled room, I can't speak for the MH's ones. I think that can be an issue. The only tanks I have to run a chiller on is the ones with MH's. I think that may be the case with the pods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts