7,007 Posts
NICE, Bill! Did you buy that D-100?

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
whatevva said:
NICE, Bill! Did you buy that D-100?
Yes......

for less than i mentioned the other day with BOTH of those Nikkors we talked about.

Hes got another telephoto Nikkor that he was taking macro shots of my tank with from 20 feet away.
:bigeek: :bigeek:

Im a camera noob. I was very impressed

I think i might be able to trade him some river trips for it though sometime here........at least im hoping so because THAT lens isnt going to be mine other wise.:arg:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
looks like your on your way bill, great shot already, now master that macro. i wanna see seperate cells on that candy cane!

·
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I agree with both of you on the red thing as well.........

they are under 3 110 vho bulbs....2 10's and 1 actinic.... the actinic really evven matter becasue it is a 48" canopy on top of a 72" tank and the actinic isnt even really exposed..its blocked by the overflow.......LOL

this tank wasnt even supposed to have corals in it yet......i cracked the holding tank i had them in last week...........so i had to put them in and i havent finished the stand yet

this system just had water put in it for the first time last week....

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Taking good aquarium pictures is a cience, I am also learning to use my camera. Did you have to adjust any settings? the last ones are definatly beter.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Great shots Flyguy! Keep posting em! Congrats on the new camera.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts