The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robin Saunders has been designing the new TCMAS headquarters. This is what she came up with. What do you think??

Scott

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will be converting over to saltwater as soon as we are done testing for leaks!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Robin sent it to me but never said where it was taken. I would assume an office at Tetra,TFH, etc.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dont know?? I will send her an e-mail and see whats up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
what happened to me?

Hi you all!

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but I understand why you might think so! I have the TCMAS meeting next week on my calendar and will make every attempt to be there. That's what I say every month...

My tanks are doing great and I have a new 23 gallon acrylic nano at work that actually quickly became my favorite. One of these days I will post pix or host a meeting at my office.

That office picture I sent to Scott came to me from a co-worker who's not into fish. She got it somewhere... I'll see if she knows the source, but probably not. Glad it generated interest.

See you guys and gals soon I hope!

Robin

·
Registered
398 Posts
I remember seeing that picture. Thier name had sounded like it had something to do with water or fish, so putting the tanks in was kinda a joke with the owner. For the life of me I cannot remember the actual website! However, they were a consulting company or something.

I will keep working on it, but is the real office building of a company with like 'water' in their name.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts