1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
158 Posts
i use the 175 watt version and i have to say for the money they are ok, if you can afford to spend more on lights do it. mine is a year old and works fine but the fan is ridiculously loud, and i wasnt happy with the quality of the bulbs they came with, so i replaced them right away, so in hindsight i didnt really save all that much. again, not a bad value but if affordability isnt a huge concern i would look to get something a little better.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'm not an expert but I haven't heard good things about the Jebo lights...even from my LFS. I could be wrong... but I currently have a Current lights on my tank and its alot smaller then 210 gal. Sorry I could not be much help.

"It only takes a few more pennies to go first class"

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pics of? Im just trying to decide on a good quality light I won't have alot of issues with.....and 700 watts seems to be alot? I'll post the pics of the tank Tuesday...we are doing an inwall installation..any other light recommendations? also how important is the timmers on these lights....it dont seem to come with this setup?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Henderson it depends what you plan on keeping in your tank, how much live rock and the types of corals, shrooms, and other stuff you want to keep. My only advice would be for you to look on the lighting threads and also research what you want in your tank and the light it will require. As for timers I would recommend them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts