·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

150G + 30G liverockbox + 40G sump
everything are DIY.:nuts:
Lighting is 8 T5HO
Skimmers 2 ER RS180
2 tunze 6080(thanks dirk for the good deal) will add 2 more controlable late.

Big thanks to HFG. without his help i dont think it will be up by today.:beer:

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
That looks great :agree: :thumbup:

When do you think it will get wet??

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tank D: 48LX32WX22H about 150G
Sump D: 48LX24WX12H about 40G
liverock box 21X21X20H about 40G

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Not to side step this thread, but HFG is your biz up and running for visitors?

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
We are pretty much ready to go. The last piece of the puzzle is the domain name. 2004 I bought up a few different names, which is good because the business plan has changed a few times since this all started. So, I transfered from yahoo to 1and1.com... too late I found out they don't support an inventory system... so, we find another hosting company and after 3 weeks of run around, I find out you can only transfer a domain once every 60 days...:angry:

This is probably the best time for visits since we are tweaking the systems and catching up on paper work, yard work, and spending time with my brother and his new baby who just got home after the last month in the hospital! So, I guess it all works out.

Thanks for asking!
:)

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
sounds like you got all the fun stuff done then :funny:

Well then I will have to PM you to get directions sometime in the near future to stop up if that would be ok?

Oh Yeah no problem :)
HFG said:
We are pretty much ready to go. The last piece of the puzzle is the domain name. 2004 I bought up a few different names, which is good because the business plan has changed a few times since this all started. So, I transfered from yahoo to 1and1.com... too late I found out they don't support an inventory system... so, we find another hosting company and after 3 weeks of run around, I find out you can only transfer a domain once every 60 days...:angry:

This is probably the best time for visits since we are tweaking the systems and catching up on paper work, yard work, and spending time with my brother and his new baby who just got home after the last month in the hospital! So, I guess it all works out.

Thanks for asking!
:)

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Nice setup Li:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts