The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet again im stuck putting up the pics and info for my dad(atleast this time i was home when everthing was bought:) We got a few new things today and Wendsday
Fish-
4- Kaudern's Cardinal
1- Yellow Tang
1- Sand Shifting goby(forgot the name off the top of my head)
1- Citrinis Clown Goby
1- Goby(forgot the name but it has the 2 spots on the fins)

Corals
- Yellow Leather
- Leather(yet again forgot the exact type)
- Huge xenia rock(thanks to LIsound)
- Some bright red and purple shrooms
- yellow colony polyps
- some other kind of polyp(forgot kind)
- One other kind of xenia
- Small blue candy cane

Not everything is fully open but here are some
left side

right side

indv pics to come when my dad gets back from his road trip down to FL later in the week.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yea we also got a lobster that is a pain in ther butt so we might just trade him back for a sixline or somethin maybe another coral and this is about 1.5months into the tank.
Also the finger leather wasnt looking so great and we also seperated it into to today to get it into better positions so we will see how it does

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know one of the crabs we picked up was a fiddler crab and he one in the pic im not completely sure if its the same b/c i dont think it had that big claw. The guy at the lfs assured us that it was completely reefsafe

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Great looking pics, Josh!! With so many new additions, make sure you keep up on your water changes to keep the tank looking pristine! :)

I thought fiddler crabs were FW. I prolly got that wrong in my head.

That lobster will continue to be nothing but trouble, ime. Sounds like you're leaning on taking him back...good plan, in my book.

Again, wonderful looking tank!!

·
Super Moderator
10,751 Posts
Lookin' Good!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
Cool tank by the way I've just never seen a black crab with orange feet. Kinda cool.

·
Registered
590 Posts
crab

Cool tank by the way I've just never seen a black crab with orange feet. Kinda cool.
My LFS got one in a bunch of rock. They don't know what it is either. They keep it by it's self in a ricodia, shroom tank. Cool to look at though.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
can you get a close up of the blue candy cane? sounds awesome!! great additions again

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
level ill tell my dad to get a good pic of it when he gets back from FL tuesday its not that big we got it at a lfs that LIsound turned us onto which had a bunch o frag tanks it has only 3-4 heads

1 - 13 of 13 Posts