The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· REEFer In Progress
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just got back a little over an hour ago, and Ill tell ya what, Matt has some GREAT stuff in! Acans, BLASTOS, purple firefish, tangs, sun coral, carnations, etc... You had better hurry, because as nice as this stuff looks, itll go quick!
Thanks Matt!

· Registered
2,354 Posts
oh, man! Did I miss the Bat Signal again??? I could have been there upon arrival...Matt should have texted...or even better, twittered, that he was close to returning. Matt...we'll work on the tech end...twitter subscriptions for all!

· Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Yes, I say "tweet." And you can follow me on Twitter if you want. :D

· Registered
1,693 Posts
any pics of the blastos? Has Matt been able to get in any of the life nutrition artic and tigger pods yet?

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
BLAH ON ALL YALL.............:lol:

i wanted to get down there today....but not gona happen.....so i guess ill never get to see all the cool stuff untill all yall buy them up and post pics....SOME GET MATT SETUP WITH A CAMERA!!!!!! LMAO....just kidding....

· Registered
1,693 Posts
any chance you might get them posted tonight? Or can you email me a pic of the blastos? I'm trying to cram just a little more into that tiny tank.

· Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Having an OTP Twitter account actually wouldn't be too bad an idea. Especially for those of us with "smart phones" and such, it'd be a quick way for you to get the word out on what new stuff has come in so we can all try to get to OTP as fast as we can to get it. :D

Come on, Matt... You know you want to start tweeting your new livestock. All the cool fish stores are doing it. ;)

· Registered
1,693 Posts
No updated pics yet !!!!

· THE VILLAGE IDIOT
2,626 Posts
this is like watchin paint dry..........:worm:nope not yet :worm:nope not yet..LOL

how about ONLINE ORDERING matt!!! then you can just mail to us outsiders!!! LOL just messing.....cant wait to see what ya got....

· Premium Member
1,384 Posts
I just got back from out of town so I haven't been able to get over to OTP yet, even though I knew that Matt got the Acans in before this post was posted. I suppose all of you guys snatched up the good stuff.

· Registered
2,354 Posts
Nope! I was just there, and actually took a few pictures (teaser here)...have to download them later. He has 4-5 acans...two of them are quite big...at least 6x6 or so...two have nice greens, two have some nice red banding, and one is a bit pastel. Also still there were 5-6 blastos...some with pink & green, reds, blue/greens. Things are looking very nice! If I only had room in my tank for pieces this big! He also has quite a selection of zoas from east africa.

· Registered
279 Posts
Been there done that. New additions on my "Getting Started" Thread. Cary and I stopped in on Sat. and I picked up some fish and corals

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.