The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at gill a little while ago talkin and he showed me some stuff he got in and has some good deals coming on tomorrow.

Running a sale buy one fish or coral get one equal or lesser value half price. Buy 2 and get 1 of equal or lesser value FREE!

Also heres a list of new shipment

6 larde mixed flounders 19.99
30 small Black Ocellaris 19.99
50 True percs 12.99
15 Small Clarki 9.99
15 small cinamon clowns 9.99
15 Tomato Clowns 9.99
12 8 oz bags phycopure 13.99
9 4oz bags Decap Brine Shrimp 9.99
9 8oz decap brine shrimp 16.99
12 Reefpods 14.99

He is big about these
10 small Berghia. 24.99 They are for aptasia and i guess do very well but need them to survive. He said if you buy one and when your aptasia is gone he will buy it back from you for half price. Because they will die without aptasia.

This is all what he told me today and really is doing his best to get good deals. He also got eshopps wet drys and skimmers in. Some with bio balls and some the with the sock holder. They are 159 and 189 for the smallest and up.

Thinks thats it other than do wanna add he has all leftover ora for $45 each and some other deals if you buy 2 or 3.

·
Registered
55 Posts
*****UPDATE*******

The sale is on, but because of the storm none of the listed items has arrived, they were all deverted to Detroit and expectations are low on receiving them alive :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
what a shame.. hate to see that happen.. we are in this hobby cause we love it.. I wish Rodney delay delivery etc..

I have package coming from liveaquaria.. they called me to tell me ahead they wont send it to me due to the weather.. it was on monday.. snow havent hit us till tuesday late .. it could make it on time before.. but I am happy they did care.. I hate to see these things freeze to dead.. shame.

·
Registered
87 Posts
*****UPDATE*******

The sale is on, but because of the storm none of the listed items has arrived, they were all deverted to Detroit and expectations are low on receiving them alive :(
Little clarification. The plane carrying them was suppose to be at the SB airport before noon. The plane got delayed 5 or 6 hours, then was rerouted to Detroit because the SB airport was closed.

Really sucks cause the price on black clowns was $19 and I really wanted to get another to pair up with one I already have that lost his friend a few weeks ago. :cry:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rodney told me last night that a new shippment was on its way for todays delivery and new ora coral comming early next week
I was in there buying a tank and he got the fish in while i was checking out. He has killer prices on tanks. I got a 60 gallon RR cube tank from Marineland for $171! Cheapest by far from anywhere else I have seen.

·
Downunder Reef
107 Posts
Was just at gills and got some cool zoas and sps....rodney was cutting a bunch onto big frags and he got some nice frogspawn and torches...alot of stuff and some interesting misbars some almost had a round spot instead of a stripe

·
Registered
316 Posts
Was just at gills and got some cool zoas and sps....rodney was cutting a bunch onto big frags and he got some nice frogspawn and torches...alot of stuff and some interesting misbars some almost had a round spot instead of a stripe
I got some nice zoos too. U got there right about when I was leaving. I noticed your license plate lol

·
Downunder Reef
107 Posts
I got some nice zoos too. U got there right about when I was leaving. I noticed your license plate lol
LOL that was my wifes plate....morrow 6...thats why we had so many kids with us....i saw you at the frag table when we got there...one zoa i saw in a rock was a weird morph..it shouldve been like an eagle eye but the middle had starburst effect of yellow and red..that i had to get

·
Registered
87 Posts
Has anyone tried Wetspot Aquatics??
I go there from time to time. Very small store, but the owners are very nice. Although they don't have much livestock, they have some nice fully cured live rock that he goes and hand pics from a supplier. He also hand pics his corals from a supplier and his prices are very reasonable. I picked up a nice 6# piece of live rock a couple weeks ago that had several corals and was only charged for the rock, which is fully cured, ready to go, and had a lot of purple coraline aglae.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
went in wet spot a few time very nice people but the stores just to small. They need expnd alot, there fish always have ick and they dont move many corals, they will trade tho. If you take coral in you can get some stuff free or cheap.

·
Premium Member
6,679 Posts
Only place I will spend my money!
I'm confused. Five minuets ago in THIS thread you accuse Gills of ripping people off with their live rock. Then here you say it's the only place you will spend money????

·
Registered
5 Posts
If their fish do have ich, do they try to sell that fish to you?? I go to Wetspot at least twice a week, I have never seen a fish with ich in their store. At least all of their fish are swimming around freely in their tanks and are not placed in a little tupperware bowl inside a tank. They always have very vibrant and healthy looking corals, that do move very quickly. I would recommend them to any true aquarium hobbiest.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts