1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
cool jon. i've already been checking out aqualux a few times this week.

reefmania looks awesome. and jsut in time since i'm looking for acrylic parts for my overlfows and skimmer!!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
oh and for the record, when ever i call or email a sponsor for questions etc.. i always tell them i learned about them from TRT. lets them know that thier advertising dollars are being put to good use, so they will remain sponsors.

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thefatman said:
oh and for the record, when ever i call or email a sponsor for questions etc.. i always tell them i learned about them from TRT. lets them know that thier advertising dollars are being put to good use, so they will remain sponsors.
Thanks

Jon

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Welcome Reef Mania and Aqua Lux Lighting. We're glad to have you here.:)

And thanks to Premium Aquatics, MyReef Creations, AquaticCo, Pure Caribbean Aragonite, Aqua FX, and Cat's Meow Software for your continued support.:)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Geoff said:
just in time for us. with setting up Newfiemoms tank in a couple of weeks we could use some of this equipment.

G~
Ummm...weeks?? You sure 'bout that white man??

:eek:

Thanks for the sponsoring!! We couldn't do it without you!

:beer:

·
Registered
24 Posts
My man Doug from http://www.aquaticco.com/ has me sitting on my front porch waiting for the UPS man. I just ordered my fixture.
He was very helpful, as he answered all of my 1001 questions.

Beside the fact that Aquatic Co. is a TRT sponsor, they have the best prices on the web. Believe me I searched everywhere. So if anyone needs lighting, give Doug try

Alex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.