The Reef Tank banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chuck I think this is the right place for this am i Right? If not move it to where it should be. I couldnt remember if you could post a commercial ad in the members only section.

Well I wanted to let everyone know I have started my own side business with a friend, called Kuckoo Kustoms. Its all custom car work. Also car detailing (wash, wax, buff, carpet shampooing, vaccuum, the works). Also minor repairs can be done. The custom interior, anything you want. Name brand designers or a print you like can be done on your cars door panels. Custom lighting (neons in and under the car, but i dunno if anyone is looking for that). Basic tune-ups like new spark plugs and wires. Aftermarket tail light or headlight install. Basically shooting towards the detailing for everyone here. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Oh heres our logo.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Bussiness

Rob, good luck with your new venture. Hope it all works out for you.
And yes, this is the place for commercial posts.

xrobbx03 said:
Chuck I think this is the right place for this am i Right? If not move it to where it should be. I couldnt remember if you could post a commercial ad in the members only section.

Well I wanted to let everyone know I have started my own side business with a friend, called Kuckoo Kustoms. Its all custom car work. Also car detailing (wash, wax, buff, carpet shampooing, vaccuum, the works). Also minor repairs can be done. The custom interior, anything you want. Name brand designers or a print you like can be done on your cars door panels. Custom lighting (neons in and under the car, but i dunno if anyone is looking for that). Basic tune-ups like new spark plugs and wires. Aftermarket tail light or headlight install. Basically shooting towards the detailing for everyone here. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Oh heres our logo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts