The Reef Tank banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i setup me first marine tank 14g is runing fore like 2 monts vith no problems curently i upgrate me light and now use Aqualight coralife 96watt 50/50 True actinic 03 blue and 10 000k daylight light the dimension of aquarium 20/10/18 con i add some corals and vhot kind i only have Clownfish couple hermets crabs any advice be thankfull i need some nice and good beginers corals.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
I would go with mushrooms. They dont require a lot of light. They also dont like a lot of flow. Good luck with your new tank.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks fore fast respond any othre ideas i ben think buble corals i think me light con hold any corals.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Zoas are pretty tough and there's many varieties to choose from. In a nano you can try a small frag and see how it does; anemone's like a more established tank, 6 months minimum.

·
Premium Member
8,278 Posts
welcome to TRT!!!

I would agree and definitly start out w/ some mushrooms, zoanthids or ricordea that are hearty and resilient. As far as a bubble I have kept a bubble coral under PC lighting but try your hands at some softies before attempting any stonies IMHO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts