The Reef Tank banner
141 - 160 of 202 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
The tank fo seahorses done, cleaned up and painted the back blue. It’s going to be so much nicer for them. I will take the rock from the 36 and add some cool dry rock, some nice shapes.
Table Rectangle Gas Wood Electric blue

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Well bad news, I lost my fry last night. Some kind of bacteria bloom. All was good last night but something didn’t seem the same when I shut the lights off.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Going back to my old style setup. The only bathing is TOMS aqua lifters are no longer available. But I have a time pump I will use with a bypass valve to control two individual fish bowls, this way I can run a filter to remove waste . Pictures later

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
I replaced the light fixture on the seahorse tank with a Reefbreeders proton light that I had. I wasn’t happy with the light I originally had on it. Wasn’t strong enough to handle the growth I wanted for my macro.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Me too, I had better luck when I worked and didn’t have a bunch of time. But back then I was doing green water and rotifers. Now this breed they start with baby brine shrimp. I am going to rinse bbs in peroxide for five minutes before feed and enrich for 12 hours

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
This batch of fry are pretty active and spend most there time swimming and hunting good. They keep me pretty busy with daily water changes, BBS cultures and enriching the BBS.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Going to be revamping my fry setup. Going to use muck buckets like dad from seahorse source and Alyssa. This way I can save in water by having a few setup and connected to on sump.
Blue Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Rim Gas

141 - 160 of 202 Posts