The Reef Tank banner
301 - 320 of 334 Posts

·
Administrator
49,206 Posts
It would be cool to have a shoe like that. It’s in Facebook, YouTube and instagram all at the same time. Viewers from all over the world.
I tried to plug TRT by telling them my thread is here. Maybe we can do a program like this using the same streaming service .

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
I also went live in face book. So that worked
You went 'live on FB' through that 'Studio Restream' ?Got to see how this turns out. Is this something us dinosaurs can figure out....don't forget we're talking about that Hack guy on here. ;) ("Remember....'voices'.")
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Is THIS something we can maybe experiment with having one of our CHAT nights? Is there 'things' we have to sign up to.....I know when I clicked your link, BAM, I was in. I'll be available this evening....but certainly NO HURRY.....just looks like a cool direction.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
SORRY......I was looking Forward to this week for the 'SHIPPING' chat.......not a chance I'll stay awake for it. You're not on tonight .......right?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
Fan from seahorse source was on, he knows his stuff. She asked me to come on , but the grandkids were here and noisy. She did tell him about my tank. He said I had to be doing something right and Hat off to me.

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #317 ·

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #320 ·
feeding time

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

301 - 320 of 334 Posts