The Reef Tank banner
281 - 300 of 334 Posts

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
Well done Vinnie! (y) :cool:

Never saw the 'show' before, and though not a Sea Horse person, I enjoyed it, and heard 'HER' mention about an upcoming show on 'SHIPPING', would love to see THAT. If you do follow the show, please keep me in mind when THAT will be, as well as any time you will be on there again.
Hack
(y)

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
When I hear 'my voice' I don't recognize it......You're agreeable to listen to. (y)

THAT show is along the lines of what I had envisioned when I started thinking about GOOGLE MEET on here.....a chance to SHOW n TELL folks set ups, and a chance for folks, though perhaps not 'on' would watch and have questions answered as they saw others ask them.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
It would be cool to have a shoe like that. It’s in Facebook, YouTube and instagram all at the same time. Viewers from all over the world.
I tried to plug TRT by telling them my thread is here. Maybe we can do a program like this using the same streaming service .

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
I was a guess on this episode of Seahorse Whisper, if yo don’t mind sitting and watching for two or so hours. Here is the link.

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED!.....

It would be cool to have a shoe like that. It’s in Facebook, YouTube and instagram all at the same time. Viewers from all over the world.
I tried to plug TRT by telling them my thread is here. Maybe we can do a program like this using the same streaming service .
How......
Can the GOOGLE MEET get us there?
While THIS is fresh in our minds, and another 'episode' possible happening shortly, would be a great time to ride the wave.

Would like to see 'how someone can chime in' on say like our 'weekly chat' type format and ask a question without having to a/ be joined in with us b/ 'texting' questions....that technical stuff.

Can we generate enough 'interest' even among ourselves to keep this going for more than 1 or 2 sessions? Forgive me if I forget someone....I'm notorious....but I think it's only Vinnie, Rick, and me with 'active systems' and participate.....Jerry being a great thought while we're at it. His system has 'longevity' going as a feature. Would love to get Paul on board.....world wide notoriety. Doug has a wealth of info stored in his head....

We have 'potential'.......but is there the INTEREST?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
We got wiskey also can contribute. It would happen really fast but would need to be connected to YouTube and Facebook. Restream is the streaming service they use. I’m going to check it out

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
We got wiskey also can contribute. It would happen really fast but would need to be connected to YouTube and Facebook. Restream is the streaming service they use. I’m going to check it out
.......SEE? I told ya I was notorious. 😱
Hack
SORRY Whiskey......

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
How are you Jerry with this 21st century 'witch craft' stuff?
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
WOW Vinnie......clicked on the link, and it appears it/me/we were all ready to go? WOW. Does that cost anything?
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
WOW Jerry.... :oops: .....YOU GO BOY!
Yup, gonna put you in my 'roll dex' See.....showing my age and level of technology.
Hack

·
Administrator
19,668 Posts
I'm not NOT interested, just got to run now for some more Drs visits,
Hack

281 - 300 of 334 Posts