The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think we blew the old record of most users online out of the water last night!! w00000000000000t!!!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,194 Posts
He can barely get it into the morning thread. And you guys were worried about me falling down.

*points at Chris*

·
Registered
12,070 Posts
gwen_o_lyn said:
were u sipping the cocktails too?!??! :D

and BTW- I got to meet Tom!!!! w0000000000000000000000000t!!
No not really i was working!!:angry: :angry: :angry: I need to tell my work they made me miss history in the making.

Something tells me they really wont care.

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
VWD said:
How was Your Dinner with Walt!!!
OMG- dinner was incredible!!! Freakin loved it!! I feel so lucky to be able to do that- nothing like it!! I will get pics posted soon. Say ur prayers that I win the raffle for either the trip to LA or the acrylic tank. I've won a box of salt and a timer so far. I must get to bed now- gotta be downtown in the mornin for one more day of fun!!!!!!!!!!!! w000000000000t!!

Tim- How could they make ya work during an event like that!?!?!? Although I'd rather be with the whales. :agree:

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
gwen_o_lyn said:
OMG- dinner was incredible!!! Freakin loved it!! I will get pics posted soon- I must get to bed now- gotta be downtown in the mornin for one more day of fun.

How could they make ya work during an event like that!?!?!? Although I'd rather be with the whales. :agree:
Nite Gwen, Can't wait for the pictures , Have a great Day!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts