The Reef Tank banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have raised Sabae's in the past but have never had one move as much as this one to darker corners and holes, but this thing is in a different spot everyday, isnt shrinking, doesnt look mangled or unhappy, opens up, ate yesterday, spot fed shrimp, and today he has moved for about the 15th time, i do keep trying to bump him out to more light but it seems to insist on going back to shady spots, is this normal for some of them, my old ones always stayed out where the light was brighter but this one seems to like overhangs and shade. today I wake up to him in this picture, i'm sure he will upright himself but he has attached there so i cannot turn him over. should i worry he keeps going to darker areas?

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the good thing is he never floats himself over 2 inches off the SB, my other thread was about getting a perc for it, i I havent had the time to run and get one, would having one in there help keep it still? he has yet to attach his base to anything until today, he attaches with his rim only up to this point, but today he seems to have the side of his base attached under that rock.

·
Registered
186 Posts
as of now he has turned his self over but still in that same shady spot.. his color is on its way to what it should be, not snow white anymore from when i first got him home. just dont understand why he stays in the darker areas.
Probably acclimating to the light. Give it some time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts