The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, this is my first post. I have been keeping a reef tank for 2 years now. My passion is scuba of which I have been doing for going on 10 years. I am now deeply entrinched into the reef keeping hobby. I have a 75 gallon tank, with a 30 gallon refugium. I run 2x96 and 4x55 PC lights. Some of the inhabitants of my reef system include: 2 types of Hydnophora, various Gorgonians, 3 pagoda corals, a bubble coral, a small squamosa clam, some acropora (yes I have Acro and run the PC's with a degree of success), xenia, and various fish including a Sargassum Trigger, 2 small Hippo tangs, a pearly headed Jawfish an Atlantic Blue, sixline wrasse, 2 cleaner shrimp, a peppermint shrimp, and 2 Emerald crabs. I'm sure I am forgeting some thing in all of this, but you get the jist. My tank is loaded to the hilt. I have read alot about this hobby and the conclusion is, "that there is more than one way to skin a cat". Everyone has a different answer to things. Some work well for one and maybe not another. I hope to be able to share some of my information and ideas while learning new things through this website.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Toadfish glad to have ya welcome aboard:) Please post a pic of your tank we love pics here.:)

G

·
yes welcome, you found the best place for info!
we may be rough and burly and even outa hand sometimes but we all love one another and are a great family
welcome

·
Super Moderator
22,415 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope to hear more from you,,,,,

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Welcome to TRT! Pics is the name of the game on this forum! We love pics! Right casey!:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer said:
Welcome to TRT! Pics is the name of the game on this forum! We love pics! Right casey!:D
You got it Buddy;) :D

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Welcome!!

Pics.....pics....pics......pics.....!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts