The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Just saying hello and showing my 7-gallon minibow. Its been up and running since April. I'm also in the process of setting up a 5-gallon.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My Tank

Here's another closer look at my 7-g minibow.

Specs:
32w CSL retrofit
Whisper HOB
Tronic 50w heater
2 Minijets
12 lbs. live rock & sand
AGA plastic stand

Corals:
Mushrooms, zoos, finger leather, two types frogsprawn, purple finger, gsp, ricordia

Livestock:
Tomato clown, royal gramma, bta, cleaner & peppermint shrimp, emerald crab, a couple of snails & hermits

Attachments

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Definatly a nice looking Minibow. Thats what I have and I love my Minibow.

Welcome to the best nano Forum on the net :D

Since you do have a Minibow check out http://www.minibow.com it is a very small forum but it's dedicated to people who have Minibows.

Charles

·
Registered
206 Posts
Great tank. :beer:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Yea the Minibow 7's are just a sharp looking tank. Something with a little more pizaz than your standard 10 gal.

Actually I like all the Minibows the smaller ones are just harder to get alot of light above.

FYI --- AGA now makes a Minibow 16 --- so there full Minibow lineup in the Nano sizes would be

And the sizes go up from there but then we are really talking a regular sized reef tank.

SOmething else I would like to touch and feel at a LFS sometime would be a AZOO Sweet Match --- I saw this in a mail order catalogue and it seems like a nice size for a Nano. I guess the real question would be:

If you stripped the guts from the canopy could it work for a standard HOB and a 2 x 32W reto kit. Also would it accomodate a fan. On day I'll see this in person and the questions will be answered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts