The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the last thread became a discussion of how to frag Zoos and where to get glue AND was 19 messages long, I thought it would be good to start a new thread.

puntific

ps. I have a frag of...

1. orange centered zoos w/ green rim, blue specks and chocolate tenticles (one for binylee) Still two frags available.

2. screaming green Montipora capricornis

3. olive green Montipora cap.

4. Maroon mushroom w/ light green patches

5. Green zoos: grows very fast

6. orange Ricordia yuma

7. Toadstool leather

8. A purple tipped SPS that has long hairy tenticles. Sorry to say I am not up on my SPS IDing.

9. Orange centered zoos with light green tenticles.

10. Kenya tree

11. Dark Red mushroom w/ lots of tiny blue spots

12. GSP (some for biomekanic)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have these available for trade:
2", mulitple branch, Nice frag of colt - 2 for trade
Waving hand coral 10 polyps- 1 for trade
Pom Pom xenia (I just made 3 frags by using single polyp method "first experiment" by to the 29th. It should grow big and thriving). Man, I paid $35 bucks for a head at Wave.
Awsome 2" Clarkii clown I have over a year.
1 - 65K 175W metal halide bulb - 6 months old - 8 hour a day for sale/trade

Chewie, I will have a nice frag of pom pom for you.
Krux, how about you?
2bucks40? A pom pom for you? I still own you one.
Puntific, what do you want for the orange zoo w/ green rim. How many polyps do you have?
I am mainly looking for rare zoo, shroom and SPS.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I may just have some of those baby blue star polyps for trade, depends on wether or not they'll colonize the shell I put them next too. we shall see what we shall see.

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Biny: Cool I can't wait!

Bio; I've never seen that color before. Can I trade you a Orange Monti digi for it?

wildthings44: If you're going I'd like to get a frag or 2 of your frogspawn, and or hammer, and or torch.

I have 3 frags off my purple monti cap that are about the size of a 50 cent coin.

I also have a frag of Orange monti cap (quarter size)

I can always frag my Monti digi's (orange purple green)

3 frags of purple A. millepora.

some plain ole xenia elongata.

And whatever else my magnet decides to land on

:D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Biomechanic: I would love a frag of your baby blue star polyps!

Binylee: The zoos have about 11 polyps on them. I would trade them for a decent frag of Pom Pom Xenia, well attached.

Everyone: I am seeking any montipora Capricornis w/ polyps of a different color than the main color.

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Scott,

again, get ahold of reefcam, I got a frag that's too small to frag for you but anyway, it has blue polyps and is tan/green. It really is coloring up nicely and looks awesome under actinics.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
still holdin my breath on those blue polyps from mike. if not this month, perhapse next month. you looking for yellow zoos by any chance?

not going to be bringing a ton to trade as i plan on cooking all day, but folks who have expressed interest in yellow zoos i shall bring frags for... puntific and jfly so far. looking for blue, pink, red, purple, orange zoos and any mushrooms that might be floating around as trades. i can probably pull off three more frags for those interested this month, so first come first served on trades for them for the above items. ill hold one for you mike till i hear otherwise.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm still not sure on the BSP's, in a month it went from colony of three polyps to about 12, and it seems to like being directly in the current (no surprise there). I'm not sure when it will start to colonize the shell, hopefully soon. I'm going to try and grow it on the back glass as well.

I also have a purple encrusting brierium (sp?) with white polyps for trade. about 2" long (not counting polyps) and say 1.5" wide.
looking for some gsp pieces to take it's place (didn't work on the piece of PVC I'm trying to hide)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Krux-
How about some yellow zoos for some orange w/ a purple ring/oramge tentacles?

I will post all the stuff I have to trade tomorrow some time. See ya guys later.

-Big Dave

·
Registered
550 Posts
the Mythical Big Dave?...

are you going to make it this time, or is the money I owe you going to continue to burn a whole in my pocket? ; )

How much for some of those red polyps?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I still want zoos. My arch has 5 varieties on it now and I want it to be rainbowed.:)

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
bigdave: its a deal

wanna: i already have some of those polyps i think, but if i can spare another colony by the time of the meeting it will have yer name on it.

·
Pretty In Pink
3,288 Posts
Chewie
Save me one of those purple caps - Jon will yell at you when I bring over the calc reactor.

Big Dave
nice looking :cool: zoos what are you looking for a trade and still have your canfycane waiting for you.

Krux
Will met up with you to for those yel polyps. I can hack off a head of frogs spawn

Won't be at the mtg this time - moving

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
wannareef, gotcha covered. will wait for you to call.

Big Dave, I have a new candy cane frag for you if you still want. Those zoanthids you posted shore do look purty! I know you won't miss this meeting

Krux, How's the digi's doing? You want an orange digi for your yellow zoas?

Biny, sounds good!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here is what I have for this meeting:
blue star polyps - 5-6 polyps on this frag
acropora - purple tips
montipora cap - green with purple edge
green star polyps - 6-10 polyps
ricordia - blue/green quarter sized

chewie
I'd like your orange monti -trade for the BSP?

anybody have alveopora?

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
chewie: the purple digi inadvertently got fragged a couple times (more fragile than i thought they would be) but it looks like it is enjoying its self. ill see what i can do for more frags of the yellow. im going to start fragging tonight so i will see how many i come up with.

definately get that blue star polyp from 2buck cause i want a frag of it and i can trade ya something for it down the road :p

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Twobuck,

I would like some of those blue star polyps. Do I have anything you are interested in? See top post on page one.

puntific

1 - 20 of 109 Posts