The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
No tank yet
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I would like to hear your honest opinion about my stocking list and what I can change or add to it I was thinking of. What I’ve been considering for a tank is fluvial 32.5 gallon tank or a 40 gallon breeder fowler tank with no corals but maybe inverts. I will also be culturing copepods and zooplankton to feed my fish. Don’t worry I will also be giving them brine shrimp and mysis shrimp with other frozen food. So first is green mandarin and spotted mandarin dragonets, pink streaked wrasse, Tanaka's Pygmy Wrasse, white banded possum wrasse, Yellow Banded Possum Wrasse. These are what I would really like but I have a maybe list which is a pare of clowns and a royal gramma with skunk clear shrimp. I am still considering to but them all together or use the clowns to start the nitrogen cycle and then when I get done with the the wrasses and dragonets stocking to make by quarantine tank a tank for the fish on my maybe list. Last thing what is the compatibility of male dragonets and wrasses together if not from the same species from the species I listed of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts