The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a newbie when it comes to reefing, but I am new to the site. I am a mod on some other boards. Just thought I would say Hi, and Nice Site!

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts
HI! Welcome!:)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
ROFL here we go again heheheh]

Jeff

By the way welcome to our home away from home

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found out what it was, I cant figure out the point of it, I guess its a inside joke. Plus I think I like the "m" crowd much better. LOL

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
lol the J crowd, is an elite group of super reefers. we have special powers that none other possess. namely, being able to down loads of food in one sitting, and drink most others under the table.

our mortal enemies are the BRW crowd. they are formiddable foes, but in the end, the J's will prevail.

Mike, welcome to TRT :dance:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Well Jay - I to can down loads of food in a single setting, drink most others under the table, and can leap small piles of liverock in a single bound. My middle name is a "J". Would that make me a half member of the "J Crowd"??????

BTW welcome to TRT Mike.

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
We welcome you with open arms, Mike!

"our mortal enemies are the BRW crowd. they are formiddable foes, but in the end, the J's will prevail."

Little do you know, Jay! :D :D

BRW Rock, Mike.
We ARE!
Amen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well lets just say I am now proud to not be a member of the "j" crowd. If I were part of a crowd I would much rather be part of one that isnt quite so "J" , if you know what I mean LOL. ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,696 Posts
michealprater said:
Well lets just say I am now proud to not be a member of the "j" crowd. If I were part of a crowd I would much rather be part of one that isnt quite so "J" , if you know what I mean LOL. ;)
Yeh, you can talk to Casey about that matter ;)

·
Super Moderator
22,412 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
thefatman said:
lol the J crowd, is an elite group of super reefers. we have special powers that none other possess. namely, being able to down loads of food in one sitting, and drink most others under the table.

our mortal enemies are the BRW crowd. they are formiddable foes, but in the end, the J's will prevail.

Mike, welcome to TRT :dance:
My money's on the BRW's...any takers???

Michael - WELCOME to TRT - the real happiest place on earth! (ever try to trade frags at disneyland??)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts