The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and would like to post some pictures of my BB setup. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to post pictures here. I would like to show everyone my setup and my experiences so far. I have an existing thread some were else :) but would like to be in a place were BB is accepted.
Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

What I do to upload pictures is to first reduce the size of them, you need to go to the Advance reply ( the Go advance button) and scroll down to the Manage attachments button, then just browse for your pictures, then upload them.

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,652 Posts
Here is the deal, I can't for the life of me figure out how to upload something to a gallery, but I did find the "attachment" feature.

When you post, don't do the "quick reply" thing, accually click on "Post reply". This will take you to a window and toward the bottom of it there is a "manage attachents" or something button. Click on that.

Now you go to a whole thing. At the top there are 3 lines that upload from your computer with the word "browse" beside them. Click the button to browse your computer. Find the image on your computer, select it, click upload, wait for the screen to refresh, tell it you are done, then it should be in your list and you can post the pic.

The gallery is probably easer, but I can't figure out how to upload anything to it.

HTH,
Whiskey

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,652 Posts
:banana: :banana: Rick O was kind enough to tell me how to use the gallery feature!!:banana: :banana:

Go here
http://www.thereeftank.com/photopost....php?login=yes

Under the sponser's banner on the right side there is a "upload photos" button, push that and upload your pictures :D

HTH,
Whiskey

P.S. :banana: :banana:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts