The Reef Tank banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i want you guys to try this flash game it does not take long to load maybe 10-15 seconds the point is to see how good you can move your mouse around the inside black are should not take you any more than 3 to 4 minutes to complete. i can get passed the 3rd level see if you can pass it gets really narrow. Oh and you need volume so you can hear it. sometimes the volume wont kick in till the 3rd level give it a try and let me know that if you passed the 3rd level. here is the link.
ok once again stay in the blue are and dont touch the black just click play alright heres the link and remember need volume! :wavey:

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
uh yea, let me know how that turns out, ive played this before... i kicked its butt. very hard though. we can rate each other by how far you get. i beat it any one else?

·
Registered
84 Posts
He he he, I just played it. I must not be very good though, I only got to the third level! :lol:

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's a hard game. I have played it before and sent it to a couple of my coworkers. The sound effects are crazy, aren't they?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Ha try it with a touch pad YEAH RIGHT!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
does any .....body.......have......a.....de.....fib.......u.......la.....tor

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
fjoseph72269 said:
does any .....body.......have......a.....de.....fib.......u.......la.....tor
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

1 - 18 of 18 Posts