The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

We got in a really nice shipment of Quality Marine corals, fish and invertebrates, and just wanted to update y'all!

I have reloaded the 10 and 25 dollar racks with premium zoanthids, lps, and sps. A great place to start a tank, or find a little diamond piece for those smaller tanks. There are also some new frags in our just setup (thanks to dave!) 70 gallon shallow reef cube that include magician palys @ 35 a frag, super neon orange and yellow zoo frags for 15, orange and blue/grns at the same price, and others I can't even remember... I really got to cuttin today!

We also have a large assortment of inverts and fish. The list includes:
Aussie Harlequin Tusk
Red Fin Magnificent Foxface
Large Hippo Tangs
Black Cap Jawfish
Mimic Lemon Peel Tang
Lemon Peel Angel
Bicolor Blennies
Banggai Cardinals (eating and healthy)
Sixline Wrasse
Cook Island Scott's Fairy
Marine Betta
Virtually Every ORA Fish and Coral :thumbup:

Rose Bulb Tip Anemone (huge and bubbly!)
Neon Green BTA
Peach Tip Nardoa Starfish
Fighting Conch
Sherbert or Clemson Orange Chestnut Snails (great reviews already)
More Tank Raised Clams and Corals than you can shake a stick at....
I think if you don't find something you're looking for right now you must have missed... don't worry I'll help you find it! :lol:

We also have the magnificent 2010 Coral Calendar... don't miss this it's gorgeous and only $11.95

I will also sell any back issues of Coral Mag for 20% off retail.

We are getting there.... trying to load up for the holidays and winter months. Look forward to seeing everyone

Cheers,

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Sounds like some nice pieces there Scott. I need to make a trip down there in the very near future to check everything out.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look forward to it Tony. any chance RMSS could take a nice large Golden African Map puffer as a donation? He needs a large fish only tank with less agressive larger tank mates. It is a tough fit I know.

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Hmmm.. i will ask for sure, I am in the process of setting up a 55 cube for them (need to drill the tank and build the sump from a rubbermaid trough)... I have to go there this week coming to start the install...

oh, you still have that beast of a puffer?!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good seeing you Christian
Thanks for checking on that for me T... he is a beast. I have had him for 5 months now... eating away all the store profits! LOL

It was nice to see so many club members today, it is exciting being supported by a great local club!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Awesome visit, and I love the corals. I already got them beasts dipped and mounted in the tank. I am really excited about them, as the are definitely different collector soft corals for my softy dominated tank. :)

Hope you like the rock as much as I do. I am really looking forward to the next few batches and definitely look forward to your comments/opinions in the coming weeks.

Thanks again Scott!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iridis wrasse, been here over a month, wardley's wrasse (melanarus) in the new frag setup. Those are two of the best pest eaters ime. Both great fish.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Is there anything you'd like to see specifically?

The midweek order fell through as the salesperson from a new "to me" source pretty much dropped the ball on getting my order in.

So I will plan on an early week (Wednesday) order from Quality Marine, ora or one of the usual suspects. There should be a good selection of clams and sps in the next few months, a possible rainbow trachy, and I've been awfully tempted by a few high dollar specimens the last few orders (bandit angel, flame wrasse trio, another joculator angel...) but so far have come away without dropping the big $$$. I'll wait til Tony needs that something special for his new system to really pull all the shots ;)

By the way... this does not mean I'm not fully stocked with primo specimens, I just always want a little bit more :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts