The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
casey do me favor....stop buying everything so i can get a chance! Anthias are my favorite fish.....

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:funny: Sure Clint well you will love my purple queen when i can get a pic of the little speedster will keep trying:D :beer:

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
I hear those are just about the hardest to keep anthias. Let us know how yours does, Casey!! Good luck..sure is a gorgeous fish.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brooke said:
I hear those are just about the hardest to keep anthias. Let us know how yours does, Casey!! Good luck..sure is a gorgeous fish.
Brooke I have heard the same but I just thought he was gorgeous will try to get him to eat something.:)

G

·
casey......how many anthias are you going for....once i move and set up my monstrosity i am gunna got with 10-15 anthias....1 being male.......

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh I was only wanting about 7 or so I have heard they are hard to feed but have no experience as of yet with them:) Aliendomain
I have it set up just needs about another week for full cycle of the new rock:D

G

·
feed live brine rightaway, i have heard that will get them going....after you get them to start eating it is very easy to ween on to frozen portions.....or so i have heard...
btw whats that rod sticking up in the middel of the pic

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
you might want to get some cyclopeze from http://www.jehmco.com Our chromis, who are also plankton eaters, love them. We have the freeze dried kind, but you can also get frozen. This food might help keep their color bright. These are much, much more nutritious than brine and they have a good fishy odor. This is a food I used to wean baby banggai from live to dead foods.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Brooke I have the cyclopeze:D Mnreefman That stick is temporary experiment to see if my toadstool will lean the other way to stop shadowing my clams:D I will remove it soon:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.