The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
most are not that new, i just wanted to make sure they were good and healthy before giving them a photo shoot.:D

Here is my ugly workhorse: Sea Hare; Dolabella auricularia

G~

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
my female Genicanthus melanospilus

forgot to add the common name: unfortunately all of the Genicanthus angels get grouped under the common name Japanese Swallowtail angel. these are pretty cool little angels. they are sexually dicromatic. "reef safe". also unaggressive. great fish so far.

G~

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
my Siganus magnificus. about the only other fish with as many common names as the Hippo/Blue tang.:D as you can tell from the background, it has not found all of the algae yet. right now it seems more interested in the frozen/flake foods.

forgot the common names here also, i guess i was up to late last night. Magnificent foxface, metallic foxface, then of course they can also be called rabbitfishes. then of course there is the confusion on whether or not Lo is a valid Genus. this one is a bit bigger than i wanted, but not to bad. i am hoping it will get hungry for some greens soon. :)

G~

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.