The Reef Tank banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting color on this new Crocea I got in last night,Lets see if my Mh,s can brighten this baby up.:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Way to go casey! Keep that calcuim level up?:eek: I want one more clam and then I'm done with four!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
658 Posts
No wonder all the good clams are always unavailable from the online stores... Casey's buying them all up for his tank. :)
I got a Squamosa on order from liveaquaria... should be here tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to post some pix.
Nice clam Casey! :)

·
Registered
658 Posts
Prismaco... those pictures are awesome... did you take them?
I see that you live in Sacramento... I'm about 90 miles north of you.
The wife and I intend to take a trip to some Sacramento-area LFS' someday soon... the selection up here just isn't what it is in the bigger cities.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Those are from Clams Direct...All though there's a great LFS in Rocklin that we supply with SW and FW <><. Also Pet Connection on Madison Ave....We probably supply your LFS to :D .... We dont have alot of LPS or SPS, mainly <>< ... Some stuff like Anenomes, shrooms, feather dusters, and a couple spounges...Let me know when you come down and I'll get you some great deals.....

-Paul

·
Registered
658 Posts
Sounds great to me. :D
We just placed an order with liveaquaria for a few specimens (including the squamosa) so I think we'll be set for at least a month... but the anniversary is coming up in August so maybe we'll take an honorary trip for that.
We spent our last anniversary on the Delta King in Old Sac... had a wonderful time.
You probably do supply our LFS (Pets, Etc.) though they're consolidating down to just fish now (as soon as they can finally get moved). That's our main problem right now... both the major reef stores in town are moving and thus are not planning any significant shipments of animals until then (looks to be July/August for both).
Thanks for the offer on deals... I'll definitely make sure to look you up before we go. :)

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Ok.... I joined the Clam Lover's club and got myself a Squamosa today...

There were some gorgeous purple and bright green Maxima's there, but didn't want to try it without enough light. The dude said I could if I had it at the very top of the tank, but I thought it'd be better if I waited until I get a MH....

He opened up within 5 minutes of being in the tank and is filtering away... :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
I am with you Jeremy. TDWyatt got an electric blue on Tuesday and it is gorgeous. I could probably get away with Squamosa but I would like to hold off and get my MH going and then really get serious. I will have to be happy with looking at everyone else's pics. :)

Earl

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.