The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from the LFS in forest lake, most of the stuff they had was covered in hair algae . . . :confused:. . . .what gives. I did however manage to find this wonderful piece. I've been looking for one for almost 2 months now. It was behind this huge piece of rock just chillin.. . . For your reference this thing is just a bit bigger than my fist (22 male) and it was only 25$$. I was pretty pumped.

My clown finally posed for a picture too, and I thought I would show you guys this awesome branch of dead coral completely covered with zoos, not the most colorful, but the branch as a whole is pretty cool.

Plus, I just put my DIY hood in place and installed the new filter and lighting. . . I must say that I'm very proud of what I"ve accomplished this weekend.

ls

Attachments

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
WOW! You JUST put that in and it looks that good? Awesome!!:drool:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, this is amazing, he's more open now then he was in the store. . . the best purchase I've made by far. Also, does anyone else use those rotating hydor devices that you can put on the majijet outputs? I do, and for some reason, my turbos love going for rides. This guy was doing circles for about 2 days straight then figured out how to get off. . . quite amusing.

ls

Attachments

·
Noo Doot Aboot It!
2,768 Posts
Scyre said:
I know, this is amazing, he's more open now then he was in the store. . . the best purchase I've made by far. Also, does anyone else use those rotating hydor devices that you can put on the majijet outputs? I do, and for some reason, my turbos love going for rides. This guy was doing circles for about 2 days straight then figured out how to get off. . . quite amusing.

ls
:lol:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
great shots of everything, and that snail has to be drunk as hell by now. lol

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Sweet! I have heard alot of mixed reviews about Forrest Lake pets, but it looks like you made out alright.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
That is a very pretty brain. I may have to look into that store. Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice additions. my snaild did that also when I had those hydro things. Like a Six Flags ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts