The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i know you all like pictures with posts of new things but it will have to be later today. I will take some pictures when everything opens fully shouldnt take long. I went to my lfs to get some stuff to kill aptasia for the ones taht he hot water treatment wasnt working. Anyways i got the emerald crab for my algae tank lol hes upside down on some live rock hiding lol. i passed on sand til i fix the first algae problems. The main tank now has 2 pepperment shrimp that are chilling out in the same cave. I checked them out before putting them in the tank and one is pinkish and is full of eggs. the other is more of a brown and bigger then the other. Also i looked at there corals and such and well found a rock that he had priced at 75.00 that the guy sold me for 39. Has about 40 or more purple with a pink ring inside zoas. I picked up some disks and glue to split them up which i wanna do cause i ahve a feeling theres aptasia on this one too but its currently in there backwards mrs. clown wouldnt let me in there long. lol pictures later. jsut happy to have new things

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Tick..... tock.... :rotflmao:

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Look there in the distance, a small furry creature heading this way, too hard to make it out but it's moving closer at a good clip.

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Better hope Fat Tony doesn't see this thread.;)

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok okay lol im loading them as i type lol They got added late last nigth so there stil lnot fully open and i know that on the new rock there is potential baddies i have the stuff to rid myself of it. The shrimp well wont come out with the light on so no pics of them but u can figure out what a pepperment shrimp looks like and there not the best pics jsut took some to add on here. ill get better ones in a couple days when things settle in.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

This is the back of the rock i was gonna turn it but the clown was not happy with me in the tank. lol

Front of rock there purple with pink rings.. the pink i didnt see til my tank lol

Another hard to get a picture when there is coraline in the way lol *the bright pink spot*

Is this what i think it is *on the right... if not then what is it.

This is the qt tank i was gonna add sand but havent yet they were out of 5lb bags lol He likes it under that LR lol

okay here are the pictures after less then 24 hours

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I would keep th QT BB less of a chance of harboring anything in the sand. Nice Zoas and yes that is an evil hitchhiker.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i didnt notice him at the lfs the light hit the water just right i guess btu all the zoas were open so it didnt seem to bother them. lol but that doesnt mean it wont. i think i have a different type on the other side of the rock not for sure though. and the emerald crab blends in nicely lol. i have a damsel that lives in that qt tank at the moment lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts