The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dobejazz said:
You have expensive taste John! Post pics of the dendro please I love those corals
Every now and then something comes along that's worth the price. The Stigmaticus is something I had never seen or heard of and its absolutely stunning to boot. The Dendro's are one of my favourites as well. The hunt for one has lasted almost 2 years.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
holy crap, you got one of those! thats what was sitting right behind the counter right? how big of a piece did you get??

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
It is a very cool looking fish (I was that "TRT member" there with him this morning). I wouldn't mind getting one myself!

...and he paid alot for it. lol

(btw, John... check your PM)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
theplatypus said:
That is exactly what I picked up.
how big of a piece did you get?? i was looking at those, how hardy are they? i asked about the piece that was about a centimeter long, so if you got a big piece, and the fish was even more money. you dropped a good amount on those.

and where are the pics?????!!!!!!!!

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
leveldrummer said:
how big of a piece did you get?? i was looking at those, how hardy are they? i asked about the piece that was about a centimeter long, so if you got a big piece, and the fish was even more money. you dropped a good amount on those.

and where are the pics?????!!!!!!!!
They're only selling the small frags not the parent colony. I've got a pic or 2 of the dendro, but its not very good. As of lights out the blennie was still a little camera shy. When he/she is ready to pose I'll get a pic.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
i just wanna know how big the frag is. he keeps tap dancing around that question, must have something to hide. LETS GET EM!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
WOW, I totally missed the coral picture. My wife quit letting me go to the LFS alone. She also took away my lunch money because I was spending it at the LFS. If they could only make my LFS purchases show up as a fuel charge I could use my gas card to buy stuff and she would never know.:lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts