The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Reef Nut
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new pair of gold stripe maroon clowns and their bta! (They came togehter as a package.)

Attachments

·
Reef Nut
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw these at the LFS and loved them! I hope the anemone stays out where I can see it, the clowns haven't left it yet. (except to chase off my foxface when it got too close)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Nice I have always liked the maroons, just wanted to keep all my fingers:) My clowns just started to host my bta & I am so excited.

·
Reef Nut
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm planning on this being an extra incentive for me to keep my hands out of the tank so much!

·
Premium Member
11,736 Posts
Congratulations! That is a really great score.

My larger maroon has spent the last 2 nights hovering over the smaller maroon and the Kracken. That is a first for her as she usually hosts in one of my leather corals for the night. I am hoping that this is a sign that they may actually start mating sometime soon.

I agree totally on them being mean. I cannot put my hand in the tank anywhere without the bigger maroon trying to take a chunk out of it. She is still small enough that it doesn't hurt too bad, but I know that it is just going to keep getting worse the bigger she gets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts