when i move i have to take 10 different tanks with me
i think im going to need 2 moving trucks

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
digital_dragon said:
Casey,

Do you want to adopt me and my two tanks. ;) I wish my wife would let me have two. She barely lets me keep my 90 Gallon. Looking forward to seeing the pics of it set up.

Earl
Sure Earl come on over:D Will post pics when I get her goin Im filling up with ro/di right now:D

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the tank is full and temp is stable still working on the salinity
and I have a 30 gal sump to fill about halfway ,Im using a Mag 7 for return and an overflow box since the tank is not drilled will use powerheads for extra circulation.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No Buzz I have more Mag 7,s I think it will kinda be my hospital tank to put fish in before they hit the main display dont want to get diseases in there if I can help it,everyone says we all need Hospital tanks so I thought what the heck:D

·
Registered
778 Posts
you crazy, casey! i have a feeling geoff was right... only make it 75gl hyperfeeding clam tank! keep about 18 clams in the 75 full of green water, powerheads only, no overflow, and rotate 6 clams at a time from the main display into the clam feeding tank!
just an idea......
:cool:

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wish I could afford the MH lights I would need for it to be a clam tank,besides wife would kill me if I hit the $400 mark on electricity:D

·
Registered
807 Posts
Now you have somewhere to put that Mag 36 you've been trying so long to sell.:D I'd like to see the whirlpool it would make in a 75 (at your house) lol looks good.

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joel said:
Now you have somewhere to put that Mag 36 you've been trying so long to sell.:D I'd like to see the whirlpool it would make in a 75 (at your house) lol looks good.
No way it would make a jacuzzi I still am gonna sell it needs a big tank for that baby.:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.