The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,
Been cycling for about a week now and went to Oceans Floor today and got some more Tonga Branch. Those guys are really nice and very informative. I got alot of info for my first build. I will post pics soon. Also who do I need to get intouch with to join the PMAC?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
man... that was a long time ago. I am spent, just got home. I hope the rock works well for you and thank you for the kind words!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for helping me today Scott. I will definitly be back. As you know I still need more rock. And it aint cheap. You dont give goverment employee discounts do ya? I work for Simpsonville FD. What is the best way to post pics on this forum?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
sorry I or Craig did not know you were with the FD we do give a 10% discount to all police, FD, and military.

·
Reef Overlord
486 Posts
thanks for helping me today Scott. I will definitly be back. As you know I still need more rock. And it aint cheap. You dont give goverment employee discounts do ya? I work for Simpsonville FD. What is the best way to post pics on this forum?
I find it easiest to upload to photobucket, and post the IMG link from there.

Scott do you offer the 10% for those of us on Air Force inactive reserve?:nuts:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah!!!!!!! I got more rock yesterday from from Scott. :banana: It is looking great. I think i have everything for now. It is a waiting game now till I get cycled. Thanks again Scott and will see ya in a soon for more goodies. I will have pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
sorry I or Craig did not know you were with the FD we do give a 10% discount to all police, FD, and military.
<!-- / message --><!-- ad zones in first post --><!-- / ad zones in first post --><!-- sig -->__________________
Scott

what am i chopped suey?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I cant make it to the BBQ. My daughters B-Day is Sat. She will be 2 yrs old. Hope ya'll have lots of fun and I will defintley see ya in June

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
haha... frank you just gotta ask, i always forget bc Earl is the big pusher of that policy and I really don't think of it too often. I hoped those new pieces work for you Travis.

Man that was really a can of worms... just join PMAC and then there are no questions about the ten percent and you get the card and even more special specials :)

·
Just send me a PM ;)
16,796 Posts
Man that was really a can of worms... just join PMAC and then there are no questions about the ten percent and you get the card and even more special specials :)
LOL... that seems logical to me..LOL

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally got a Clarkii Clown and Coral banded shrimp Friday. This is my first fish after 8 weeks of cycling. Any suggestions on my next purchase.

Travis

1 - 20 of 26 Posts