g-protein skimmer rated for 150gallons
1/4 hp Artica chiller
15watt Current Usa uv sterilizer rated for 300gallons
300watt finnex titanium heater
2 36" 21w 460nm Nova actinic t5 slimpaq retrofit
1 85 gal/min Iwaki magnet drive pump from sump to tank
13.7 gal/min Iwaki magnet drive pump for chiller and uv
100lbs fiji live rock (curing)

*i got everything at once wholesale so i dont know what im missing other than sump lighting and a mechanical filter bag for the sump

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great start. I think I am tearing my 125 gallon reef down soon and will have a nice 1 month old T5 lighting setup for sale along with lots of other equipment if you are intrested.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i bought the stand unfinished and saved almost $250 and it hardly took one day to stain it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah its going in the middle of the room but i had it drilled as if it were going against a wall

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanx alot
i was thinking if i should go with a dsb or a plenum i suscribe to the bb idea but i want this tank to have a sand bed so shoot me your opinions.
and what will i need for water movement?
ive got about $400 to blow and want to get an r.o. or salt or ph meter or something to make my life a lil easier when it comes to curing tap water and testing and whatnot so whatever i can get under $400.
and for my refugium what substrate and what depth? i was thinking fiji mud year for the fuge but dont know how deep and how often to replace it i was thinking maybe half of it every year or so???

thanks for all the help. this sites helpful learning from people whove been beginners too :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts