The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why was it the clownfish was the thinker? I must have a retard or pavlov's fish. At this moment my clown will not leave the front of a return pipe that it knows will kick out food that makes it's way through the sump (i just fed ) the funny thing is that there has not been a circulating pump for 4 days, the tank is being run by powerheads.

ziggy

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
And why did the cleaner shrimp have a French accent? All mine does is sit on his rock, he never talks to me. What's up with that? I totally want to learn French too... stupid cleaner.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
the clown isn't waiting for food, he's waiting for nemo to pop through the return pipe, jsutl ike when he popped out of the sewer pipe :)

and ditto on sticking your head in to hear the cleaner shrimp :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
beach bum said:
And why did the cleaner shrimp have a French accent? All mine does is sit on his rock, he never talks to me. What's up with that? I totally want to learn French too... stupid cleaner.
The French cleaner shrimp is anti American. The shrimp is just using you for food and protection. But don't expect anything in return from your French Cleaner Shrimp.:D

·
Registered
852 Posts
If I had a starfish, would it hang on the glass and talk to me all the time? :)

Also, my cleaner does not clean the glass -- hasn't seen the movie I guess :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.