·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you figure they would make a distinction between Nemo being sw and fw

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Disney's Nemo is an entertaining animated character. The movie is introducing many children to the world of fish. Pet store owners say children are dragging their parents to the pet store to buy fish.
hehe i knew that would happen!

well, the information they give is hilarious, get an airstone... ahh makes it soudn like a can get a bowl, and an airpump, and plop nemo right in :)

i'll give them some credit though, they do recommended asking question, getting a video, etc...

·
Registered
479 Posts
AAAAK - i need a blue hippo tang and a mated pair of perculas for my new 65 - I bet the price of these is going to skyrocket now thanks to nemo, marlin and dory....

·
Registered
986 Posts
brighteyes_cm said:
you figure they would make a distinction between Nemo being sw and fw
they won't

" The bubbles add action to the tank and also add helpful oxygen to the water. There is a lot to learn before casting your line to reel in that fish. So you may want to go fishing thru a website called Tetra Virtual Aquarium .

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
ylmaya, actually i think if anything price will go down. just look at the offer that petsolutions had. that wasa fantastic price.

hippo's around here are pretty prpicey anyway. the best rpice i have found was at live aquaria. for like 25 bucks for a baby one.

·
Administrator
47,624 Posts
One SW LFS in town 50g bag of IO $28
3" hippo $49.95
Perc $25, thats a lot higher than before

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
wow! ourslat and percs are cheaper.. but hippo's cheapest in town.. 65 bucks for a 2" :(

percs are stil laround 19

and 50g IO is 25

1 - 11 of 11 Posts