·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better get yours quick ,I have the benefit of havn 4 children :D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
asia and i were jsut at mcd's yesterday. i told her get a happy meal so i could get a nemo toy. she said no. i'm too big for happy meals i want a big and tasty.. grrrrrr i told she was grounded. i'll go there again later htis week and say they are for my kid :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
34,435 Posts
thefatman said:
i'll go there again later htis week and say they are for my kid :rolleyes:
i have no problems showing off my immaturity! i have been known to get into those ball bins at McD's. now there is a sight, a 30 year old dude playing with the kids in the ball bin.:D i may have to go out and get me some. FOR ME!!

G~

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ahhhh... the bene's of small kids..... I have Dory and Nemo myself...:)

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Geoff said:
i have been known to get into those ball bins at McD's. now there is a sight, a 30 year old dude playing with the kids in the ball bin.:D

G~
I wonder how closely the police are watching you..... :idea:

:D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
The key in that phrase was "I have Dory and Nemo" :)

No shame in claiming them once the newness has worn off.....

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have to get the other 4 ! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I was able to pick them all up today....do you have to buy a happy meal to get them in the US?...I paid $2 a piece Canadian today each...only 4 of them released today here..I think...

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RJ said:
I was able to pick them all up today....do you have to buy a happy meal to get them in the US?...I paid $2 a piece Canadian today each...only 4 of them released today here..I think...
no RJ I found a store that will sell them for $1.69 us dollars :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
sweet i'm gonna go today and see if they have them for straight sale!

heck, even if they dont, i'll jsut buy 5 or 6 happy meals for 2 bucks. i'm a big guy i can handle 6 cheeseburgers :)

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well, i went to 5 different mcd's this morning, and all of them only carried one toy :( but i bought it anyway.

it was Gill the Moorish Idol..

the funny thing was EVERY one of the mcd's said.. oh we have the third toy, bruce the shark.. then i got gill the MI. so on to the next mcd's.. oh we have bruce the shark. and they hand me gill the MI. next mcd's.. same thing over and over..

are people THAT dumb. do they have no idea of the difference between a shark and a moorish idol.

even if i knew NOTHING about the movie, and NOTHING about saltwater fish. i would STIL Lknow a shark when i saw one. and it's pretty darned hard to look at a moorish idol and call it a shark.. sheeeeesh :rolleyes:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Jay no comment on McD's workers. I guess I better start checking around in Vegas. Lots of McDs here.

Hey I am a big kid so i want at least two happy meals to make me HAPPY.:dance:

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
I picked up 2 complete sets yesterday, 1 for the kids to play with and 1 for collection! I paid 1.79 a piece.

Jay,

Your Mcd's sux:p

·
Registered
146 Posts
Well I did get the first four. The first place had three so I got two at $1.69? and one happy meal. But no Nemo. I hit two other McDs on the way home from work. It was just like the movie - Finding Nemo. Whos Nemo???

Finally found Nemo at the third one.

There are four more toys????

·
Registered
139 Posts
Aquired the first four-- 3 sets (one for me and one for each kid).... keeping eyes peeled for next four :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts