The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
2,995 Posts
Will you be at the June ARC meeting?

And I'm sure there will be plenty of frags at Tom's event in SC - I think it will be May 20?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure about the June meeting yet Gwen. I will be at the power buy on the 29th and possibly the SWU2. What event is Tom having in SC?

Thanks Loverotties!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have a 2"-3" frag of pink hydnophora if you are in to SPS. Free.

·
Registered
390 Posts
MattTVI said:
i have xenia, xenia, and more xenia... free if you want it...
Matt, if you still have some extra xenia, could I have some. I have a new light and trying to restock my softies tank.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Bluegrass,

I pm'ed you back on the Pbuy...

Nhan,

No, you can't have any until your pictures win a pulitzer for photography... :eek:P

only kidding, the stuff is growing like a weed in my tank, you can certainly have some...

how many frags do you guys want 2? 3?

let me know,

Matt

·
Registered
799 Posts
Do you like Zoos? If so I can help you out and I will also be at the powerbuy pickup. They will be small, like 3 or so polyps per type. I also may have some shrooms, bright green striped ones but I am not sure yet if I will. I also have a small small kenya tree.

David

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

I have waaaay too much Kenya Trees, and not enough of anything else!

Anyone who wants a frag or three please PM me, you are welcome to them.

Anyone willing to trade/dontate a frag is a saint!

Thanks, COLE

·
Registered
372 Posts
milhouse74 said:
Do you like Zoos? If so I can help you out and I will also be at the powerbuy pickup. They will be small, like 3 or so polyps per type. I also may have some shrooms, bright green striped ones but I am not sure yet if I will. I also have a small small kenya tree.

David
What kind of zoas do you have? Maybe we can do some trades... I love the 2-3 polyp frags.

·
Registered
390 Posts
MattTVI said:
Nhan,

No, you can't have any until your pictures win a pulitzer for photography... :eek:P

only kidding, the stuff is growing like a weed in my tank, you can certainly have some...

how many frags do you guys want 2? 3?

let me know,

Matt
Whatever you can spare. I have a 120G with very few corals in it. What type of xenia is it? will you be at the power buy next week?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Nhan,

It depends where they decide it is, but I'm going to try and make it. If it's at or near Kevin's place, I should be there no problems.

Anyway, I'll bring you 3 stalks. Is that good?

btw, It is elongeta.

Blue, how many stalks do you want?

thanks,

Matt

1 - 20 of 39 Posts