The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered some pc clips from hello lights to mount my new pcs and paid extra for the 3 day shipping, 10 bucks extra. it has already been 6 days and i still dont have them! in fact they arent even scheduled to arrive for 2 more days! im going to call them now to find out what the story is on this order and let everyone know. im sure they will makw good on it since i hear so many good things about them from so many others.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok.....they are willing to do nothing about it!
i told the guy what all happened and all he could say was that he personally packed the items on monday afternoon and sent them out on tues evening! youve got to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so much for the shipping. then he refused to refund the shipping to me or even give me a credit from the next order! im really PO'd now. so much for customer service. when i talk on the phone do i subliminally say "screw me over cuz i like it" ? aaarrrrgggghhhh!
better luck to the next buyer!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If they really won't do anything to make up for the failure to expedite shipping and if you paid by credit card, refuse receipt of the delivery and do a charge back on your credit card. Then take your money somewhere with better customer service.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
BeauB said:
If they really won't do anything to make up for the failure to expedite shipping and if you paid by credit card, refuse receipt of the delivery and do a charge back on your credit card. Then take your money somewhere with better customer service.
Yep. I agree. I would go another week without the clips just to not give business to them.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doh! yeah thats them im a looking for!
yeah i will refuse shipment and have visa refund me. thanks for the help and advice!
i figured that i would call them back and talk to brian or scott like you guys suggest and atleast let them know what happened to prevent it again. even though it will be the last conversation ill have with hello lights. thanks again!
Brandon & Kelly

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Don't know what happened there. Hellolioghts has the true actinics for Nano pc lighting which is why I ordered from them instead of getting CSL 50/50 bulbs (which are blue not true actinics)

Didn't have any problems with shipping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.