The Reef Tank banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent ALL day sunday moving the contents of my 125 into a 58, and boy do I have a lot of stuff!! I have promissed some corals and inverts to people and I need them gone ASAP!!!
Here is what is reserved, if you can't pick it up soon, and I meen soon, you will lose your spot in line. I also have stuff that isnt reserved.
1.Cleaner shrimp, $15 (dont remember who -you know who you are)
2. Bali monster, $15 coldwaterreefer.
3.green echino- Josh

Then I have:
yellow coris wrasse (eats nudies and pyrimid snails) 3" $20
star polyps- pink w/ neon green center- 3 pieces 4" to 6" $20 each
acan lord colony $100

More to come...

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I have 2 4" kenya tree corals,
one reserved for josh
other is $25.

·
TCMAS member
329 Posts
I was taking the cleaner shrimp, remember? (6-line available too?)
Anyhow, I can come after work today. Is that ok? Will also need directions again, since mapquest did such a crappy job last time! I'll be coming from Maple Grove.

Judy

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 6line made it intothe display tank as I didnt have anywhere else to put it. I have one cleaner left and it is all yours.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
?? I have not had any problems. It would have to be pretty smal to fit in its mouth. I dont think it would be a problem with suck a small gap. I had it with several shrimp, emerald crags, porcelain crab snails, hermits.... no problem at all

·
TCMAS Member
3,023 Posts
Soltaker said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those wrasses eat more than just small snails and nudis? I was told that as they mautre they will pretty much eat anything alive in a reef tank.
I have a larger one and haven't had any problems.

·
TCMAS member
329 Posts
epidemic,
I'm going to have to pass on the cleaner shrimp. Unless I can pick it up before 5:00 today, I won't be able to make it the rest of the week. :(

Judy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey epidemic, if the cleaner shrimp is available I'd be glad to pick it up tonight after work.. just let me know.. Bill

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Soltaker said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't those wrasses eat more than just small snails and nudis? I was told that as they mautre they will pretty much eat anything alive in a reef tank.
helped me completely eradicate a zoa eating nudi infestation i had. I had hundreds or more of these things and god only knows how many eggs . now i haven;t seen one in forever . however these fish were only part of my strategy to eliminate them.

·
Whuch' you need?
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sweet fish, I just want a radiant wrasse instead. Same fish- diff color scheme

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
I have read that a yellow coris MAY go after shrimp and feather dusters and tube worms. Again it most likely is hit and miss like everything else :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts