The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
over the past week ive moved everything from the broken 45 to my 75 gal tank. i just attempted to aquascape it for the first time today, n while n after i was doing so the domino damsel in question started diving at my pair of clowns in their bubble coral, this happens quite often n is super annoying. but after i stopped messin with the rox he started going after my larger yelo tang. they went at it 4 awile battin eachother witjh their tails, which ive never seen them get so serious b4. the domino keeps goin after both the pair n the tang. ive had enough n want him out, how do i accomplish this? sorry bout spelling n abbreviations, im on my ps3 n typing is laborious

·
Registered
56 Posts
well i had to take out every piece of LR in my tank to catch my blue damsel (he killed 3 other fish over a week before i finally went all out to get him) he met my friends snowflake eel...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I had a starry blenny that did NOT want to come out of my tank... I was able to finally coax him through a hole in the rockwork, and had the net waiting on the other side.

·
$ The Poor Reefer $
581 Posts
If you can get him to hide Ina rock, then just take the rock out really fast! Lol. Otherwise, you can wait until night when your lights have been off for awhile, then turn them all on at once and it'll "stun" him for a few seconds, if you're quick and steady, you could get him out that way

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Trap is the easiest way. Just takes patience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts