The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to post my photos in a gallery but can't seem to find directions on how to do it. Can someone point me to the instructions on how to post photos.

Patrick

·
Registered
289 Posts
Patrick.
Step one. go to the user cp which is on the tool bar (user cp, chat, sponsors, etc.)
Step two. select my photos on the smaller tool bar.
that will take you to your photo page, which is probably empty.
there will be a selection for upload photos.
Just select upload photos and a box will come up for you to select the folder in which you have your photos stored and wa la you should have them now saved on you forum photo page.
If you need more help just yell.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sorry Patrick, Leading you the wrong direction.
Go to the top of the page and select photos from the tabs that say
Home Forum Reviews Photos
The next page will give you the choice of my gallery
select my gallery and then select upload photos.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Once you have your photos in your gallery what I do is select the photo you want to post and right click it and select properties.
On the box that comes up highlight the address (url) by holding the left click botton on the mouse and highlighting the address. now keep the mouse pointer on the highlighted address and right click. select copy.
now as you write your post select insert image from the tool bar.
a box will come up and you will put the pointer in the box and right click.
Select paste and it will insert the photo in your post.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Lageo04,

Thank you for the help. I don't have "My Gallery" as an option on my photo page. Is there a subscription level that gives you the right to post photos?

Patrick

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hey Patrick
I was just playing around and I know you have to be signed into see that option. Check when you select photos from the top tabs that you are still logged in.
When you select photos from the top tabs there should be 6 recent pictures right now. Just above the bar with recent pictures another bar should show my gallery. Also check to the right of that bar and check if there is a upload pictures. It's been awhile but maybe once you upload a pic it will show you my gallery.
See what happens and let me know.
George

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Laeo04,

That's it, I was not loged in. I don't know why. I was loged in for this forum but when I moved over to the photo page I was not loged in. I can now see the "my gallery" and "upload pictures" options. Thank you very much now I will be able to start a gallery.

Patrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts