The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 gallon multi tank build
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to improve my videos to make them as interesting and entertaining as possible. This Is my latest video. What are the things you like and should continue doing, and what should I remove, change or improve. Any and all critique is welcome.
TRUE HDR Reef tank video

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
I couldn’t open the link,
I will say one thing I don’t like in a video is background music. If I’m looking at videos of aquariums or corals to me music is just a distraction and not everyone enjoys the same music.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I couldn’t open the link,
I will say one thing I don’t like in a video is background music. If I’m looking at videos of aquariums or corals to me music is just a distraction and not everyone enjoys the same music.
Thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind.

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Welcome to TRT, and sharing your skills with us. The music doesn't bother me, but I enjoy 'commentary' more...hearing about the system.
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Are 'reef tanks' you subject of choice for your videos, or have you diversified subjects you follow? You are talented!
Hack

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are 'reef tanks' you subject of choice for your videos, or have you diversified subjects you follow? You are talented!
Hack
Reef tanks and reptiles are the two things I'm the most passionate about so that's what I'm planning on making videos on. I have been trying to work on more in nature documentary style videos for the reptiles but I haven't been happy with any of them yet so I scraped them. I'm currently working on a documentary style video of the animals that live in the California giant redwoods. Got some amazing footage so just need to get to editing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts