The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I have no life, just fish
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the set up jhoaglun was selling and I'll need to be moving it. Does anyone have any large containers I can borrow?

·
Registered
210 Posts
large?
I dunno how large but I have a 40qt cooler that is perfect for moving rock and corals, I also have several 5 gal jugs you are welcome to use for the move.
Matt

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
I have 3 32 gallon trash cans and 1 smaller trash can that you may be able to use, I am doing some tank changing and water changing this weekend, but they may be availblle after that. I do live in Plymouth area. I also have a few 6 gallon buckets

Jon

·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Matt, I sent you an email about getting the cooler and bockets you offered.

Jon, are you going to be anywhere I could meet you and pick up the cans in the next two days? I'm starting the tank move Tuesday. Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Ben,
Shot you an e-mail back I don't have buckets really more like Jugs like the kind you would use in a water cooler or perhaps camping.
Still want em?
The cooler is a 10gal on wheels with a Phead and Heater I'll be around tomorrow call me.
HTH,
Matt

·
Cyclone Reef
74 Posts
Ben,

I have lots of buckets if you still need some. I also have a clean empty garbage can you can use. We also have three big plastic tubs that I used when I did my switchover.

·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know, aren't those the "cursed" tubs...

Seriously, that would be great. I am going over to get some of the stuff later tonight. When could I pick up the buckets and tubs?

·
Cyclone Reef
74 Posts
I'll send you my cell phone number via email. I will be around just about every night this week. Yes those are the "tubs of death".

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ben,
I have a 32 gal Rubbermaid, and some 5 gal buckets with good tops. Are you going to Augsburg on Sat? If not I could bring them into SF on Sunday. Let me know if you need them. Send an e-mail

Dan

·
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, I was able to borrow enough buckets from Gary and Matt. All the rock and water are now moved and sitting in the 90g. Now all I need to do is move the 100g and set it up, then trasfer the rock over to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts