The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELP!! need advice

I went away for the 4th for 4 days and when I came home my 45 was 5 gallons low on water, one of my clown's disappeared, red algae was growing and that green hair crap too right next to one of my leather. I have the red hair under control but how do I get rid of the green. With the red I just washed off the rock in the sink and no more. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Is there anything that will eat it? Just a thought it looks ugly and I want to get rid of it as quick as possible.:mad:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have found that when greeen hair gets long the grazers stop. Pull/pick it off.
When I do mine its during water changes, so I can suck it out at the same time. I also have a "dedicated" toothbrush.

HTH, Lee:beer:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasn't a very big patch of cyano and the only part of the rock that was even in the sink was the small part that it was growing on not to mention it was a one time thing. I will start pullin away the other stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.