The Reef Tank banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The back end of my Blazer was redecorated yesterday thanks to a 03 Caravan. They weren't going fast when they hit me, but it was enough to bend my tailgate enough to shatter the rear window, and push the bumper, trailer hitch, and frame into the gas tank, causing a split. I just got done looking up the blue book value of it, and from what a body shop estimater friend of mine told me I better start looking for a vehicle. Crappy thing is I only work PT now while going to school, my wife takes care of all the bills, and we have a kid on the way.....bad things always come at the worst timing possible. At least I don't have to sell any of my tanks, I hope.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
If it was the other persons fault then let their insurance company find a replacement for you. It's their responsibility.

G

·
hey i used to sell carsup until last april let me know what you want and i can get a great deal on one... i got connections!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I work with a guy who got a car through carsoup....don't they have like 18.9% interest? My credit isn't THAT bad..hehe...my last loan was 7.9 borrowing 4500....I didn't think it was that bad, considering my age and past credit

G

·
tell me what you want...are you going to finace thru a dealership or your own bank?? if you do your own bank go get pre aproved so we know what we have to work with...... let me know if you want me to make some cals...also what type of vechile you looking for? and what manufacturer

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MN, if I do get another vehicle, I'd want a 93 through 96 Chev or GMC K1500, V8 auto, long box....I'll keep you posted....I'd rather stay away from payments, or at least until I'm done with school.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stony, I've worked on some of them...I love them, except for the DOHC 3.4 engine....they suck....In this state, 4WD is pretty much needed, especially if my wife goes into labor this winter during a storm

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea, you can't even whip shi**ys in the snow with a van....have to worry about the thing ending up on it's side. I like my blazer, although it can't hold a 6 foot tank though :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts