The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I had to move this past weekend and although I thought he'd make it, my coral banded shrimp just couldn't handle the stress (or my lame newbie reef skillz) and gave up the ghost about 2 days ago. all my other livestock did fine.

my question is, what do you all recommend as a good companion for a little royal gramma in a nano setup? the gramma (his name is Il Duce for any boondock saints fans) and my coral banded got along great...couldn't have been better. but do any of you have experience with another neat animal that would go well with this type of fish in a nano environment?

my setup, with fuge, probably totals 15 gallons. lots of live rock and a few softies. thanks for the help!

·
Registered
597 Posts
get another shrimp, i like peppermints and they serve a valuble function they clean other fish and i notice mine going around and cleaning out little holes in the rocks and cleaning out extra hermit shells.

·
Registered
560 Posts
No need to go out and buy andy pepperment shirmp. I got 3 sitting in my sump looking for a new home.

Pm me if you want a peperment or 2. Free if you can pickup

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wolfie said:
No need to go out and buy andy pepperment shirmp. I got 3 sitting in my sump looking for a new home.

Pm me if you want a peperment or 2. Free if you can pickup
wow, thanks! sent you a PM.

·
Registered
560 Posts
PM me for the address. still have 1 left
washowi said:
If he doesn't want them. I have a nice home looking for shrimps.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i will take one ... i work in dunwoody and live south of airport always looking for freebies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts