The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We should get together a count of who's planning to attend the trip to the zoo.....

So far I know that Mikayla and I are going as is Duane and probably his wife. I also think Michael and his wife are planning to come as well.

Who else?

Jodi

·
Registered
14 Posts
The boys and I would love to come. We would like to invite our neighbor and her 2 grandsons (12 and 13). Ty (13) has had fresh tanks, and we are in the process of setting Helen up with a salt tank. She has been the friend that has taken care of my animals when I am on the road. I have given her the skimmer that I replaced with the one I bought from John, and a filter in payment for her attentiveness. So, she is on her way. Will let you know as soon as possible if this fits her schedule, and am waiting to find out if the group minds a new bunch of friends tagging along. Wondering what the admission fee is including? Are we going to have a mini seminar, tour, or what they have offered us for the day? Any further details would be fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.