The Reef Tank banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Atlanta Reef Club would like to announce a special meeting for the Nano SIG (special interest group).

This meeting will be for people who are currently maintaining a Nano Reef Aquarium or are thinking about setting up a Nano Reef Aquarium.

The meeting will be held:

Sunday, July 27th at 12:00 noon

At the home of William Mann
3988 Allenhurst Dr.
Norcross, GA 30092

His TRT alias is bamann345

Click Here For A Mapquest Link

We wil have approx 1 hour round table discussion and introduction of everyone. Following that we will distribute the cheap frags that we have and proceed on a short field trip to a LFS or two for group coral purchasing and fragging.

If you would like to come and join the fun please e-mail me the following information at [email protected]

First Name
Last Name
valid e-mail address
TRT alias

Please note all e-mail address will be kept confidential and will only be used for the Nano SIG e-mail list. If you have already sent me your info there is no need to resend it.

A few days before the meeting I will e-mail everyone asking for an RSVP.

Hope to see everyone there.

Charles

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Just as an update --- We now have over 15 people who have joined the Nano SIG e-mail list. :D

5 of them are teenagers which is awesome. Nano's are a great way to get young people involed in a hobby that promotes eductation, responsibility, ecology, budget financing, low bid purchasing ect...... the lessons that can be taught and learned are endless.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Charles I am BACK!!!!!! 2 weeks on a bike in Nova Scotia and a lot has happened since! My tank made it through with only 1 maybe 2 losses I know of right now....not too bad I thought! I am still looking forward to the meeting on sunday at my place.

Give me a day to read and catch up on things going on. Are you going to be at Fernbak on thursday night?

William

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.