The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

As some of you might have noticed my name has changed to ckreef form the old c_k_kuehne

ckreef more acuratly portrays me and is really the name I have for all my reef adventures. My WebLog and WebSite all reference ckreef.

Anyway I'm still the same old person just a new name. Of course still the same old person might be bad news for some :eek:

Charles

·
Registered
173 Posts
How do you get sps to grow under PC's? I know that is a lot of watts/gallon, but still?

David

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very high up and carefully pic the type of SPS not all work under PC's.

I even have an orange Montipora Digita down on the bottom that seems to be doing really well.

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
i believe we have an imposter here. it's happened before. the real ck would never put an orange monti on the bottom of the tank. dont believe this vagabond

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wasabi said:
i believe we have an imposter here. it's happened before. the real ck would never put an orange monti on the bottom of the tank. dont believe this vagabond
Well it was just a little frag and I glued it to a rock thats on the bottom. But it is working good. Has fully attached, is growing, and has kept it's nice orange color.

Of course growth of sps corals under PC lighting is not super fantasic or anything but it can work w/ limited success. And alot of them loose their nice color and go to your dull brown/tan color.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
yep, that "anything can happen" attitude definitely gives him away...

·
Registered
260 Posts
You changed your name and put nude girls in your tank. So what eles are you planning to do?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dough said:
You changed your name and put nude girls in your tank. So what eles are you planning to do?
Well my wife left me and I'm getting a divorice. Had to do something.

Now it's just me, my 4 year old son, and the nude girls sharing a rather large bachelor pad. :D Party at my house. :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
Dude, I hate to say this but, you and 3 plastic girls in an aquirium really does not sound like a whole lot of fun! :funny:

I really, really, really have to be drunk for that party! :p

But then I am usually game for anything by that time.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dough said:
Dude, I hate to say this but, you and 3 plastic girls in an aquirium really does not sound like a whole lot of fun! :funny:

plastic girls -- what are you talking about -- they're plastic ?? :confused:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Oops! I guess I let the fish out of the tank! My fault, no they are not plastic. They are just, well, plastic. The truth hurts sometimes. Hey at least they are not blow up dolls. :dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts